Want to avoid checking out of your relationship?
- Discuss. Connect on a constant basis about what you like, what you don’t like, and what’s you’re up to in your life. Stay honest and open.
- Listen. Don’t just share your life, get involved with theirs.
- Set aside regular time to connect. Date Night, a long walk, and fast text message — putting effort into them and the relationship is critical to keep love fresh and alive.
- Support them. People change their interests and activities over time. Find out what’s going on in their life, and check-in on their progress. Be involved in the things that are important to them.
- Laugh. No matter what challenges life brings you, smile and face them together. Couples who discuss the good and bad can shoulder any burden as a team, which builds support and trust between them.
Start over or choose your path below...